Details / FAQs
What material is the kitchen roll holder made of?
This kitchen roll holder is made of mango wood from mango plantations in northern India. The hooks are made of stainless steel. The ropes are made of jute.
How to assemble the kitchen roll holder?
The kitchen roll holder can be mounted on the wall with screws and dowels or with self-adhesive hooks .
It includes two adhesive hooks for an extra strong hold, as well as two hooks for drilling with screws and dowels.
What surfaces can you attach the kitchen roll holder to?
It can be applied to smooth and rough tiles, glass, wallpaper, wood, stone and much more
Can the product be completely removed after gluing?
Yes, the glue can be heated with a hair dryer. The product can then be detached from the wall again.
What is the Dekazia Adhesive Guarantee?
Since I founded DEKAZIA, the quality of the products has always been the top priority. We constantly test the adhesive strength of our self-adhesive bathroom and kitchen products and only use adhesives with an extremely strong hold.
In the event that something falls down, we have introduced an adhesive guarantee. Within the first 6 months after purchase, we will send you replacement adhesive strips free of charge and without any fuss.
- Thilo , founder of DEKAZIA
One kitchen roll holder - Two mounting options
For gluing or drilling
Including adhesive hook
Including drill hooks, screws & dowels
Holds absolutely tight - even without drilling
Easy to change the kitchen roll
Jute is 100% natural fiber
Sustainable wood, robust & durable
Adhesive hook and screw set
Handmade natural product
- ✔️ 100% STRONG BY DRILLING OR GLUE - Thanks to its wall hooks, the wooden kitchen roll holder is firmly attached to the wall with screws and dowels. In addition, extremely strong self-adhesive 3M hooks are included.
- ✔️ EASY CHANGING OF THE KITCHEN ROLL - To change a roll of paper, simply pull the pin on one side of the wall-mounted roll holder.
- ✔️ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE - Jute is 100% biodegradable and easy to recycle. The wood of the is a by-product of mango fruit plantations.
- ✔️ ROBUSTNESS - The mango wood of the wall-mounted roll holder is extremely DURABLE thanks to its natural texture and protective wax layer. The wooden scroll is handmade.
- ✔️ NATURAL DESIGN - As a kitchen decoration, the paper roll holder made of jute rope brings a country house or industrial look to your kitchen.
- ✔️ 𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐄-𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄 - Your kitchen roll holder doesn't hold up? DEKAZIA will replace any kitchen roll holder that has fallen off within the first 6 months of purchase, and that completely free of charge!
Support young start-ups
Would you like to support a young start-up? Are you interested in innovative products and unique designs? You are in the right place with us! We are a start-up and family business from Stuttgart founded in 2017.
Read here what is particularly important to us
The kitchen roll holder made of mango wood and with a suspension made of jute ropes and stainless steel hooks is a practical and decorative accessory for every kitchen. With its 100% SOLID technology, which is either drilled or glued, the kitchen roll holder stays attached to the wall and can also carry heavy kitchen rolls. To easily change the paper roll, all you have to do is pull the pin on one side of the wooden wall-mounted roll holder.
The kitchen roll holder is not only practical, but also environmentally friendly and sustainable. Jute is biodegradable and easily recyclable, while the mango wood is a by-product of mango orchards. Due to its natural texture and protective wax layer, the mango wood of the wall-mounted roll holder is very robust and durable. The wooden scroll is also made by hand.
As a kitchen decoration, the paper roll holder made of jute rope brings a country or industrial look to your kitchen. With DEKAZIA's 6-month stick-on guarantee, where any dropped kitchen roll holder will be replaced free of charge, you can be sure that your new kitchen roll holder will always stay on the wall.